Bunnies For Sale!!!
If you are interested in being on my waiting list for spring babies please send me an e-mail at [email protected] Once babies become available I will contact people on the waiting list for first refusal.
Brk Lilac Buck
Parents are New Moon's Eliza Mae and LLL's Moose.
This energetic little man, is a tiny boy. He does still have ear control, hopefully that will go away as he matures. Great outgoing temperament.
$70 pet or $80 with pedigree
8 weeks old January 30th
Adult Rabbits Available:
New Moons Oliver
Chocolate Magpie Buck
This guy is stunning. The sad thing is that he has malclusion. This just started recently so I am thinking he must have injured himself somehow that has caused it. He is a good boy but prefers to socialize on his terms. Hes not a cuddler. 2 years old
Free to good home.
Sable Point Doe
Beautiful doe, a bit on the larger broody side. Excellent mother, she has had three litters for me all over five kits each. I am downsizing my herd a bit and like her daughter for type and size better. 3 years old
$30 with pedigree
This beautiful girl is looking for a retirement home. She is so sweet and gentle she would be great as a beginner bunny. She is not litterbox trained at this time, but was using a litterbox when she was a classroom pet about 2 years ago. She has gotten along with other bunnies before. She has given me several beautiful children. So friendly and she will sit and cuddle with you. She is very fond of her greens and veggies! 4 years old
$10 pet home only!
Brk Magpie Doe (torted)
Clover is a pretty girl with nice type. Her negative is that she has a severly torted nose. Magpies should have a clean face with only black and white showing. She is a very pretty girl but unfortunitly not exactly what I am hoping for. She has a doe like personality, she is very friendly but on her terms. If you are looking for a brood doe for pets she would be a good choice, not reccomend if you are interested in show bunnies. Not yet proven and under a year old.
$40 pet, $60 with pedigree
I price my bunnies according to quality and color. I like my bunnies going to pet homes where they can be loved and spoiled that is why I have different options for the bunnies for prices. Color also plays a part in the cost. Please let me know if you plan on showing bunnies so that I can let you know who has greater show potential.
Sold as PETS- prices typically range between $30-60 without pedigrees
Sold with PEDIGREES or BROOD Animals are $50+
Sold as SHOW Quality Animals or ARBA Registered are $75+ and come with their full pedigrees or registrations.
This is my current sales policy if you have any questions please let me know.
1. Bunnies are sold first come first serve basis. If you desire a certain bunny please let me know and I will add you to my waiting list.
2. I will NOT hold a bunny without a 50% non refundable deposit. Deposits may be made through paypal. Please include your phone number when sending a deposit so that I can contact you in case e-mails don't go through.
3. Baby bunnies are exspected to be picked up when they are 8 weeks old. If the baby needs to be held past 9 weeks old it is at a charge of $10 a week paid in advance. If bunny isn't picked up by the time it turns 10 weeks old, and no prior arrangements are made than it will be assumed that you don't want him/ her anymore and the bunny will be put back up for sale.
4. All of the bunnies are healthy to the best of my knowledge at the time of pickup. Please examine the bunny to make sure that I don't miss anything when you pick the bunny up. Once the bunny leaves my care it is the new owners resposibility to provide addequate care and feed to ensure the bunnies continued health.
5. Please be sure that the bunny is what you want, even though I am raising bunnies for good temperment, correct type and show quality I can't guarentee how they will turn out as adults. I also sex a lot of bunnies but can occationally make mistakes. When you pick up a bunny please be sure it is what you want.
6. Prices are dependent on quality, sex, and color. Show and Brood animals all come with complete pedigrees, Pet animals can come with a Live,Laugh,Lops baby unofficial bunny birth certificate. This has the parents information on it and the babis birthday and color. Please ask if you would like one.
5. Please check out my "About Lops" page to see if owning a bunny is right for you. Also I am happy to answer any e-mails concerning bunnies or questions that you might have.
MORE BUNNIES COMING SOON!