Bunnies For Sale!!!
LLL's Hot Cocoa
Parents are: LLL's Hershey and LLL's Moose
Cocoa is a gentle doe, I absolutely love how she is maturing. She has some show potential in my opnion. Nice short table spoon ears, wider crown and a compact body. I think she is stunning and keep thinking I should keep her.
$80 pet, $100 with pedigree
9 weeks old
Parents are LLL's Mim and LLL's Prince
This girl is very sweet and has a reserved personality. She is very content to sit with you and cuddle. Not one to be very outgoing and come up to you right away in her cage but doesn't struggle at all when you scoop her up for some lovings. She does tend to give little nuzzles with her nose after cuddling. Looks like she has a nice type for show and should carry both dilute and chocolate.
$30 pet home, $50 with pedigree
8 weeks old on October 25th
Lionhead- Sable Point Buck
$30 without pedigree, $50 with pedigree
This guy is tiny and the pick of the litter. Very nice buck with show potential.
I price my bunnies according to quality and color. I like my bunnies going to pet homes where they can be loved and spoiled that is why I have different options for the bunnies for prices. Color also plays a part in the cost. Please let me know if you plan on showing bunnies so that I can let you know who has greater show potential.
Sold as PETS- prices typically range between $30-60 without pedigrees
Sold with PEDIGREES or BROOD Animals are $50+
Sold as SHOW Quality Animals or ARBA Registered are $75+ and come with their full pedigrees or registrations.
This is my current sales policy if you have any questions please let me know.
1. Bunnies are sold first come first serve basis. If you desire a certain bunny please let me know and I will add you to my waiting list.
2. I will NOT hold a bunny without a 50% non refundable deposit. Deposits may be made through paypal. Please include your phone number when sending a deposit so that I can contact you in case e-mails don't go through.
3. Baby bunnies are exspected to be picked up when they are 8 weeks old. If the baby needs to be held past 9 weeks old it is at a charge of $10 a week paid in advance. If bunny isn't picked up by the time it turns 10 weeks old, and no prior arrangements are made than it will be assumed that you don't want him/ her anymore and the bunny will be put back up for sale.
4. All of the bunnies are healthy to the best of my knowledge at the time of pickup. Please examine the bunny to make sure that I don't miss anything when you pick the bunny up. Once the bunny leaves my care it is the new owners resposibility to provide addequate care and feed to ensure the bunnies continued health.
5. Please be sure that the bunny is what you want, even though I am raising bunnies for good temperment, correct type and show quality I can't guarentee how they will turn out as adults. I also sex a lot of bunnies but can occationally make mistakes. When you pick up a bunny please be sure it is what you want.
6. Prices are dependent on quality, sex, and color. Show and Brood animals all come with complete pedigrees, Pet animals can come with a Live,Laugh,Lops baby unofficial bunny birth certificate. This has the parents information on it and the babis birthday and color. Please ask if you would like one.
5. Please check out my "About Lops" page to see if owning a bunny is right for you. Also I am happy to answer any e-mails concerning bunnies or questions that you might have.
MORE BUNNIES COMING SOON!