Bunnies For Sale!!!
If you are interested in being on my waiting list for babies please send me an e-mail at [email protected] Once babies become available I will contact people on the waiting list for first refusal.
Please note, in the fall/ winter/ early spring I do not allow farm visits to meet the bunnies. This is due to the bunnies being located at two locations and the difficulty coordinating that. If you want to meet the bunnies I plan open barns a few times during the year and guests are welcome at those times. As well as many of my bunnies go to the Deerfield Fair and are in the petting barn.
I price my bunnies according to quality and color. I like my bunnies going to pet homes where they can be loved and spoiled that is why I have different options for the bunnies for prices. Color also plays a part in the cost. Please let me know if you plan on showing bunnies so that I can let you know who has greater show potential.
Sold as PETS- prices typically range between $40-80 without pedigrees
Sold with PEDIGREES or BROOD Animals are $80+
Sold as SHOW Quality Animals or ARBA Registered are $90+ and come with their full pedigrees or registrations.
This is my current sales policy if you have any questions please let me know.
1. Bunnies are sold first come first serve basis. If you desire a certain bunny please let me know and I will add you to my waiting list.
2. I will NOT hold a bunny without a 50% non refundable deposit. Deposits may be made through paypal. Please include your phone number when sending a deposit so that I can contact you in case e-mails don't go through.
3. Baby bunnies are exspected to be picked up when they are 8 weeks old. If the baby needs to be held past 9 weeks old it is at a charge of $10 a week paid in advance. If bunny isn't picked up by the time it turns 10 weeks old, and no prior arrangements are made than it will be assumed that you don't want him/ her anymore and the bunny will be put back up for sale.
4. All of the bunnies are healthy to the best of my knowledge at the time of pickup. Please examine the bunny to make sure that I don't miss anything when you pick the bunny up. Once the bunny leaves my care it is the new owners resposibility to provide addequate care and feed to ensure the bunnies continued health.
5. Please be sure that the bunny is what you want, even though I am raising bunnies for good temperment, correct type and show quality I can't guarentee how they will turn out as adults. I also sex a lot of bunnies but can occationally make mistakes. When you pick up a bunny please be sure it is what you want.
6. Prices are dependent on quality, sex, and color. Show and Brood animals all come with complete pedigrees, Pet animals can come with a Live,Laugh,Lops baby unofficial bunny birth certificate. This has the parents information on it and the babis birthday and color. Please ask if you would like one.
5. Please check out my "About Lops" page to see if owning a bunny is right for you. Also I am happy to answer any e-mails concerning bunnies or questions that you might have.
MORE BUNNIES COMING SOON!